- Represents large national and regional financial institutions in structuring and documenting financing transactions ranging from $1 million to $50 million.
- General counsel to a distribution business with approximately $50 million in annual sales providing guidance on corporate matters including shareholder rights, governance, employment, and other general corporate matters.
- Assisted in the representation of a retailer in acquiring a $150 Millions asset based line of credit.
- Assisted in the representation of a landowner regarding tax matters related to the donation of approximately 9,600 acres of land to a land trust through a conservation easement.
- Assisted in the representation of a property owner in the sale of a 240 unit apartment complex and subsequent purchase of medical office buildings.
- Counsels small to mid-size companies regarding corporate matters including: corporate formation and governance, disputes involving corporate issues, shareholder disputes, and dissolutions.
- Represents clients in mergers and acquisitions in the technology, pharmaceuticals, service, and insurance industries.
- Forms California nonprofit public benefit and mutual benefit corporations, including obtaining recognition of tax-exempt status.
CEB Business Law Practice 2015 Year in Review, Co-Presenter
CEB Business Law Practice 2014 Year in Review, Co-Presenter
The Tax Man Cometh: Implementation of San Francisco Gross Receipts Tax, co-author
Planning for the 2013 Medicare Tax
Contributed to Chapter 3: Realizing Gains From Competition, Economic Report of the President 2002