All five founding partners recognized as top lawyers in 2014
Congratulations to all five founding partners of Delfino Madden – Jeff Koewler, Chris Delfino, Jennifer Randlett Madden, Daniel Coyle, and John O’Malley – for the distinction of being recognized as top local lawyers by the Best of the Bar 2014 special edition of the Sacramento Business Journal.
This annual list highlights outstanding attorneys in the greater Sacramento area who demonstrate excellence in their practice of law. Attorneys are nominated and selected by their peers. According to the Business Journal, “There’s no substitute for the opinion of lawyers who have worked with — and against — one another.”
The only law firm with all partners named on the Best of the Bar list in 2014, Delfino Madden managing partner Jeff Koewler added, “We’re very passionate about what we do. To have our achievements recognized by our peers is incredibly exciting.”
Read more about why Delfino Madden attorneys are the Best of the Bar:
- Jeff Koewler: A corporate lawyer specializing in mergers and acquisitions, equity financing and joint ventures and serving as outside corporate counsel, Jeff Koewler brings more than 25 years of experience to Delfino Madden.
- Chris Delfino: Known as a trusted advisor and a critical resource for clients, Chris Delfino has developed a successful practice serving as corporate counsel to numerous businesses and nonprofit/tax‐exempt organizations during his 21 year career, including advising these companies on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate finance.
- Jennifer Randlett Madden: Representing an extensive range of industries including retail, national financial institutions, health care companies, higher education for 18 years, Jennifer Randlett Madden is known for her ability to proactively devise effective and practical strategic employment programs, and aggressively defend employers in litigation.
- Daniel Coyle: For nearly 30 years, Dan Coyle has strategized with national and regional employers to navigate the complex and consistently changing employment laws of California, providing both counseling and litigation defense.
- John O’Malley: A Certified Family Law Specialist, John O’Malley has helped clients address the extraordinarily complex and emotionally challenging landscape of family law for over 16 years.