Alyssa Malinoski works in the employment law and litigation practice groups, defending employers in cases involving discrimination, harassment, retaliation, termination, and wage-and-hour compliance and representing companies in business litigation.
Alyssa’s professional experience involves defending clients of all sizes in matters of personal injury, employment, wrongful death, and professional liability, in both federal and state courts. Alyssa has experience managing cases at all stages of litigation, including pre-litigation case analysis, taking and defending depositions, written discovery, dispositive motions, and dispute resolution.
Alyssa graduated from McGeorge School of Law in 2018 with a concentration in trial and appellate advocacy. In law school she competed as a member of McGeorge’s nationally ranked Trial Advocacy Team. Alyssa graduated with distinction and honors and was inducted into The Order of Barristers in recognition of exceptional skill in trial advocacy. Throughout law school, Alyssa interned at the Sacramento County District Attorney’s office and gained invaluable courtroom experience conducting a wide range of evidentiary hearings.
Alyssa applies her skills to vigorously advocate for her clients and works closely with them to develop strategies for a successful outcome.
In her personal life, Alyssa can often be found exploring Sacramento’s incredible local restaurants, wineries, and craft breweries as well as spending time outdoors.
- Prevailed on motion for summary judgment in a premises liability lawsuit alleging a dangerous condition at a high school.
- Successfully defended liability claims, including the representation of companies and individuals through a wide variety of insurance companies and third-party administrators.
- Successfully defended various medical malpractice lawsuits, including complex wrongful death cases and other catastrophic injury cases.
Professional, Community, and Pro Bono Involvement
- Board Member, Woman Lawyers of Sacramento
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Sacramento County Bar Association
- J.D., with Distinction, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, 2018
- B.S., California State University, Fresno, 2015
- California, 2018
- United States District Court Eastern District of California
- United States District Court Northern District of California